Summer AAU/USA Swim Team is a wonderful low key, FUN experience that has been created to offer your child an easy introduction to competitive swimming. It is perfect for ANY level of swimming because it’s just about learning and having fun at practice and at the meets. There’s no worrying about your kids qualifying for a championship or achieving a certain time. It’s just about showing up to have fun and learn!
*Swimmers enjoy being part of a team. learning cheers and cheering on their teammates.
* Swimmers will build their confidence while getting in shape.
* Meets are low key, fun introduction to competitive swimming.
* It is a great way to meet other kids from different schools and neighborhoods.
* Swimmers will become stronger, more efficient swimmers.
* Swimmers get to travel and see new towns and new pools.
* Just swimming on a team for two years as a child will develop a "Feel" for the water that lasts a lifetime.
* Exercise is known for its tremendous health benefits.
1.) Monthly Training Fee: (required)
Non-Members: $94/ month
Non-Members: $98/ month
* Members refer to swimmers that have a membership to any of the
Little Rock Athletic Centers.
Prices may vary if a swimmer is assigned to a different training group.
2.) Season Registration Fee: (required)
This covers the seasonal USA Swimming registration.
3.) AAU Registration
(optional - only choose if you choose to compete with AAU)
Read about AAU here
Pick Arkansas Dolphins in the drop-down of teams or
use team WY3WA9 in the team selection.
swimmers are responsible for registering with AAU directly on the AAU site.
4.) Swim Meet Fees:
(optional - only if you enter a meet)
Each meet will have entry fees required.
They will be billed to the swimmer's account.
Little Rock Racquet Club:
3:00-3:40 pm Mon - Thurs
Little Rock Athletic Club:
5:00-5:30 Mon - Thurs
Practice times may change if swimmers are assigned to a different training group.
AAU & USA meets will be scheduled periodically throughout the summer. Participants will watch for emails with meet information.