SUMMER LEAGUE DOLPHINS
June 1 - July 23
Our summer swim team is a wonderful low key, FUN experience that has been created to offer your child an easy introduction to competitive swimming. It is perfect for ANY level of swimming because it’s just about learning and having fun at practice and at the meets. There’s no worrying about your kids qualifying for a championship or achieving a certain time. It’s just about showing up to have fun and learn!
*Swimmers enjoy being part of a team. learning cheers and cheering on their teammates.
* Swimmers will build their confidence while getting in shape.
* Meets are low key, fun introduction to competitive swimming.
* It is a great way to meet other kids from different schools and neighborhoods.
* Swimmers will become stronger, more efficient swimmers.
* Just swimming on a team for two years as a child will develop a "Feel" for the water that lasts a lifetime.
* Exercise is known for its tremendous health benefits.
* we could go on and on, but you will see all the benefits as you get involved.
Why Swim This Summer?
1.)Summer Training Fees: (required)
$210 for the summer
* Members: $160 for the summer
* Members refer to swimmers that have a membership to any of the Little Rock Athletic Centers.
(optional if you choose to compete)
First Meet: $25 ( Included AAU membership)
Additional Meets: $10
Read about AAU here
Coaches will be sending a code and link for swimmers to register the first week in June.
Little Rock Racquet Club:
4:40-5:30 pm Tuesday & Thursday
(* No Practice June 17th)
Meets will be held at the
Harmon Rec Center in Sherwood Ar.
Fri. June 11 4:00pm
Fri. June 25 4:00pm
Thurs. July 1 5:00pm
Fri. July 23 4:00pm